Prep Time: 5 mins Cook Time: 20 mins
Vik's self titled "Depression Paste" is a meal they made when, you guessed it, depressed.
It's simple but tasty.
Cutting BoardKnifePotPanCooking SpoonCollinder
- 1 pack of Chicken Apple Sausage
- 1 jar of Pasta Sauce
- 2 boxes of Pasta
- Olive Oil
- Cut the sausages into half inch slices.
- Heat a pan to medium-high, then add olive oil and sausage slices.
- Cook for about eight minutes or until browned.
- Bring a pot of water to boil, then add the pasta and cook for twenty minutes.
- Drain then add cooked sausage and pasta sauce.
Since you're depressed this meal has no clean up since you can just leave the mess for your roommate!