One Pot Creamy Pasta
This was the first meal Vik ever cooked for me and it was really good. Then I ate it too much and burnt out.
It's a heavy meal so eating it feels indulgent and it doesn't store well we leftovers. However, it's tasty day of and easy to clean up.
- 1 pack of Chicken Apple Sausage
- 1/2 pint of Heavy Whipping Cream
- 3/4 pint of Chicken Broth
- 1 & 1/2 boxes of Pasta
- A bag of grated Parmesan Cheese
- Olive Oil
- Cut the sausages into half inch slices.
- Heat a pot to medium-high, then add olive oil and sausage slices.
- Cook for about eight minutes or until browned.
- Add whipping cream and chicken broth to the pot and let it reach a boil.
- Add the pasta to the boiling cream and stir occasionally.
- Once the pasta is looking al dente, add copious amount of parmesan then stir.
- Serve in a bowl and add more parmesan cause why not.
I said this doesn't store well but thats just cause the cream hardens and I hate microwaving leftovers. I'm sure its fine if you microwave it first.